Higher Desire offers adult products with a bit of a twist. Everything I sell is carefully considered; much of it is vegan-friendly, I use environmentally friendly packaging, I support small UK manufacturers to keep the carbon footprint low, and I choose items made with sustainable raw materials. I aim to provide pleasure, with principles!
I’ve bought sex toys and underwear from bigger firms, and realised that a lot of what they sell is imported from miles away. You have no way of knowing the conditions in which these items are produced, or what they’re made of.
Ever opened up a new toy to be greeted with that chemically stink of plastic? Yep. That’s what puts me off. If you wouldn’t put it in your mouth, why would you stick it anywhere else? And don’t get me started on cheap, nasty, ill-fitting “sexy” underwear!
You might find that some of the things I stock aren’t cheap; that’s because they’re not mass produced. I seek out small manufacturers that are doing what they do to support themselves, and they create wonderful, high quality products with a great deal of care.
I believe that it’s worth paying extra for quality that lasts, for something that you’ll treasure. These items are made to last. They’re not disposable plastic “novelties”.
Our world is changing. We need to do everything in our power to protect it, and each other. No one person can be “perfect” at this, but we all have to try. That’s what Higher Desire is about – giving you the opportunity to make a difference, no matter how small.
Higher Desire values
- Body positivity – all shapes and sizes catered for.
- Inclusivity (LGBTQ friendly, kink friendly).
- Environmentally friendly – sustainable raw materials, low carbon footprint, minimal plastics, recycled packaging.
- Ethical production – no sweatshops, no harmful chemicals.
- Cruelty free – no animal testing.
- Vegan or vegetarian friendly (clearly marked).
- Supporting small businesses.
- Honesty in business – clear labelling, fair returns policy, data security, discreet packaging.